TechLair

  • Home
  • contact
  • About
  • Privacy Policy

Digital marketers need to be constantly ‘plugged in’ — which is risky during the pandemic

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 by Piyush Suthar | Comments

Home News Tech Digital marketers need to be constantly ‘plugged in’ — which is risky during the pandemic

Did you know TNW Conference has a track fully dedicated to exploring how technology will shape the ever-evolving marketing landscape this year? Check out the full ‘Rebrand‘ program here. I can’t speak for the entire digital community, but I can share my observations as well as the perspective of many I know in the industry. I hope this helps others who are feeling the same way. Many of us are uniquely attuned to news and social media updates. During a crisis, this is heightened. We have awareness on steroids. Productivity > fear I can’t stop consuming, feeding off every blog…

This story continues at The Next Web

Authored by Piyush Suthar
Pro Blogger


Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube.

Load comments
  • Newer Post
  • Home
  • Older Post
  • techlair
    Over 1,500+ Readers

    Get fresh content from TechLair

    brand222 facebook brand2 envelope-o

    BEST OF TechLair

    Viacom-owned kids streaming service Noggin acquires educational app Sparkler
    Microsoft Project xCloud vs Google Stadia: Who is Better at Cloud Gaming?
    Google is readying an AirDrop-style competitor for fast file transfers
    Google is cracking down on Drive and Chrome extensions that abuse your data


    Copyright © 2019 TechLair. All rights reserved.
    Privacy Policy • DMCA • Contact