TechLair

  • Home
  • contact
  • About
  • Privacy Policy

The Neato Botvac D6 robo-vacuum is a godsend for hairy pet owners

Friday, March 29, 2019 by Piyush Suthar | Comments

Home News Tech The Neato Botvac D6 robo-vacuum is a godsend for hairy pet owners

Neato’s oddly-shaped Botvac D6 robotic vacuum might have a bit of tunnel vision, but it’s quite thorough, especially in a house full of dog hair, and has an amazing controller app. As a first-time robot owner, I have to say I was impressed. First Impressions I didn’t think I’d be the owner of a robot vacuum in this lifetime. When I clean things, I like them to be immaculate — thank my mother for that lesson — and I’ve heard that robot vacuums often have trouble getting into corners or moving along walls. But it seems pigs might be flying,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Authored by Piyush Suthar
Pro Blogger


Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube.

Load comments
  • Newer Post
  • Home
  • Older Post
  • techlair
    Over 1,500+ Readers

    Get fresh content from TechLair

    brand222 facebook brand2 envelope-o

    BEST OF TechLair

    Viacom-owned kids streaming service Noggin acquires educational app Sparkler
    Redmi K30 Pro to debut today in China, new RedmiBook 14 Ryzen, Mi Purifier F1 might also go official
    Google is cracking down on Drive and Chrome extensions that abuse your data
    Microsoft Project xCloud vs Google Stadia: Who is Better at Cloud Gaming?


    Copyright © 2019 TechLair. All rights reserved.
    Privacy Policy • DMCA • Contact