TechLair

  • Home
  • contact
  • About
  • Privacy Policy

Stop hoarding chargers and buy a power bank already

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 by Piyush Suthar | Comments

Home News Tech Stop hoarding chargers and buy a power bank already

Every time I’m at an airport I marvel at the number of grown people I see sitting on the dirty floor, tethered to an outlet. All I can do is chuckle and think “these people aren’t sitting in first class either,” as I join them to top off my phone before takeoff. What we need is a power bank. Like this 13,000 mAh wireless-capable, USB-C 60W one from Omnicharge, the Omnimobile 13000, for example. Features: Wireless charging at 10W (Fast Charging) USB-C input at 30W USB-C output at up to 60W USB-A Fast Charging port That all means you can…

This story continues at The Next Web

Authored by Piyush Suthar
Pro Blogger


Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube.

Load comments
  • Newer Post
  • Home
  • Older Post
  • techlair
    Over 1,500+ Readers

    Get fresh content from TechLair

    brand222 facebook brand2 envelope-o

    BEST OF TechLair

    Year Of The Notch: How The Controversial Design Trend Took Over Smartphones
    Tips to Edit Live Photos on iPhone Like a Pro
    Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: A stellar upgrade in every sense of the word
    15 Best Offline Shooting Games for Android


    Copyright © 2019 TechLair. All rights reserved.
    Privacy Policy • DMCA • Contact